Including, but not limited to, those who reside in the Indianapolis Metropolitan area and surrounding counties.
- To operate as a humanitarian group that gives back to the community
- Sponsor charitable events that supports our community
- Establish alliance and fellowship with other Jimmy Buffett music fans
Guidelines & Caveats
- A membership card
- Eligibility to participate in the annual Parrot Head Convention, Meeting of the Minds (MOTM), which is held annually in Key West, Florida.
- Voting privileges on all issues brought before the PHINdy Parrot Head Club.
- Club members will be expected to participate in some form of fund raising for charity, community activities or environmental causes or concerns to remain in good standing.
- Membership in the Club does not guarantee tickets to Jimmy Buffett concerts.
- The Club does not assume responsibility for the conduct, actions or behavior of any member.
- Membership in the Club does not allow individual members to use the name, lyrics, song titles, names of businesses, or copyrighted or reserved material owned by Jimmy Buffett.
- The use of Club membership lists for marketing or sales purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Membership dues are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- $25.00 for an individual*
- $45.00 for a family/household* (includes children under 18 years of age)
Initial dues for members joining after October 1st will be paid in full until December 31 of the following year.
Membership in the PHINdy Parrot Head Club must be renewed annually provided that the member is in good standing. Renewal fees are expected at the beginning of each fiscal year, which is January 1. Member(s) will be notified 60 days prior to the due date.
Still Have Questions?
Email our Membership Director, Dustin, at email@example.com.
Please note memberships are not valid unless a current SIGNED membership application is received.
Click here to download a membership application.
Join now using PayPal.